Tuesday 25th March
Class time: 11-1
Teacher: Sister Serish Mobeen
Durood Shareef Recited: 58,600
All sisters offered optional prayer to increase their knowledge and thank Allah subhanu wa ta'la. Durood sharif was recited for 10 minutes. Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri’s lecture CD was played for 30 minutes titled ‘What is Imaan’.
The following points were discussed:
- Book Imaan, questions 31-44 were covered. Topics discussed/explained.
- Discussed all Islamic books (especially Quran)
- What's the meaning of Imaan in angels?
- What are angels? Discussion took place on the famous angels in light of Quran and Sunnah.
- What is destiny?
- What is Imaan on destiny?
- Discussed all types of destiny.
- What does Islam mean?
- What is the difference between Islam and Imaan?
- What is the definition of Muslim?
All sisters practiced Arabic with the right maharij. Surah Fatiha, Sura Ikhlaq, Sura Falaq and Sura Naas recited with Tajweed. All sisters were then given an opportunity to discuss the topics in an open forum. Thereafter the teacher summarised the topics in class. A dua was then made at the ending of the class. The class attendance has improved over the previous weeks. New sisters have also started attending. All sisters are happy with the organisation of the class and have taken membership of Minhaj-ul-Quran International.
Reported by MWL London