Alhamdullilah, Team Irfan-ul-Hidayah consisting of research developers, writers, and graphic designers have worked hard on curriculum and literature production and thus successfully developed a comprehensive and easily understandable curriculum based on vast dimensions of The Qur’an, Hadith, Fiqh & Arabic grammar.
On an event entitled “Launching ceremony of Irfan-ul-Hidayah” curriculum held on May 5, Chairman Supreme Council Dr Hassan Mohi-ud-Din Qadri introduced this curriculum to the public and for the students. In his speech, he said that Irfan-ul-Hidayah has provided exclusive educational services related to the learning of The Qur’an for the whole society.
Dr Hassan said that the focus of this curriculum will be two-fold: to understand the meanings and teachings of The Qur’an and to derive practical lessons and insights relevant to daily life – both ultimately with the purpose of increasing our connection with Allah (SWT) and furthering our spiritual development.
A brief introduction of books is mentioned below. Detailed books can be obtained from Irfan-ul-Hidayah office.
This book entitled Talkhees-ul-Quran is based on a brief introduction of chapter of The Qur’an. Each Para is consisting of Para introduction, important Tafseer points & subjects mentioned in each Ayyah Mubarkah. This Ramadan Irfan-ul-Hidayah has introduced its first session (Para 1-10).
- Fehme Alfaz e Quran course, Allah (SaW) said that “He has revealed The Qur’an an most easy to understand. To make easy the sublime teachings of The Quran Irfan-ul-Hidayah has developed a book entitled: Fahme-e-Alfaze Quran
- This book consists of 100 words and will cover most of the 40% words of The Qur’an.
- Each word contains its root word, meaning in Urdu & English & related Quranic verse having this particular word, its Urdu & English translation.
- This book will enable the readers to understand & translate the 40% words in The Qur’an.
- This book will be an easy tool for children to grasp the meanings of Quranic words. It can also be used for schools as a part of their curriculum.
- This book is for all those who are interested in learning and understanding the language of the Quran.
This book provides an essential background information on each surah (or chapter) that gives the historical perspective of each chapter which will enable, us to understand the surah fully. A brief introduction of each Surah
- Sura name, total ayah, other names of Sura.
- Shan e Nazool
- Important subjects mentioned in each Surah.
- Important Tafseer points of each Surah.
This book is also an easy tool for children to understand The Qur’an. InshaAllah.
Guide book on: how to start Al-Hidayah in your area
A comprehensive book which is based on all basic guidelines, tools on how Irfan-ul-Hidayah can be initiated in an area. It also contain relevant forms, networking guidelines & some model class lectures for all Quran scholars & organizers.
This book is based on lectures, guidelines, important tafseer points of Para-1, Hadith and Masnoon Douain. It will be a resource book for Quran scholars, daily lectures schedule, and word for word translation in English & Urdu will enable the students to better understand The Qur'an & Hadith. InShaAllah